Thursday 6 December 2007

Singing a New Song in a Strange Land

Welcome to my new blog. Its conception was not planned, more forced by other unpleasant factors. I hope this new venture will be a place of more positive discussion and edification. The aim is to share my daily thoughts on walking with God and trying to sing his song, a beautiful song, in an alien land. At the moment this land is university, but wherever we are on earth, we are just passing through, and our song must be heard. Having not written for a few months because of the circumstances, I may not be at my most eloquent, but I will do my best to express what it is I want to share with you each day. Please feel free to share your constructive thoughts, correct me where I am wrong, and introduce me to new melodies for our song.

No comments: